Here’s a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth no matter the time of day. Make a single-serving sized microwave brownie mug (and try to keep it from the clutches of your husband. . . or make him one too).
Microwave Brownie Mug
One-serving microwave brownie in a mug.
Write a review
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp water
- Add all the dry ingredients to your coffee mug, then stir in the oil and water until everything is well blended.
- Cook uncovered in your microwave for approximately 1 minute and 40 seconds (depending on your microwave).
- Let it cool a bit, because the mug and the brownie will be hot.
- It’s delicious straight out of the cup, but you can also add a scoop of ice cream or whipped cream for extra tastiness.
- Makes a great chocolate treat for one.