The kind folks at Python Printable Games gave me an opportunity to review their holiday games just in time for Christmas, and I’m so excited to pass along this great resource to all of you. With over 50 printable holiday games, this is a great place to download family friendly entertainment for home or holiday parties. Games include mad libs, game exchange stories, scavenger hunts, trivia and more. There is literally something for every age group, interest and occasion.
A few of my favorites include:
- Shop-A-Thon Christian Gift Exchange – you purchase gifts for your Secret Santa based on a Bible verse
- Bible Trivia – the hard and basic versions are both a bit challenging and fun
- Christmas Music Trivia – this one is fun and educational
- Spot the Difference – a good one for the kid
- The Newlywed Game – a fun time for couples, and there is even a teen version of this one
- Reindeer Games, Right-Left – a great way to exchange gifts for a large group
- Super Star Christmas Trivia – match up the stars with their Christmas classic
If you visit the Python Printable Games site, you can purchase the huge set of Christmas games for about $20.00 or just pay for the individual games you want. When you order your games, you receive them via an encrypted email link. They are in PDF format and may be printed in the home, office, or a copy shop. Also, there is no time limit for the purchased games. They are yours to keep; so if you don’t use them all in the first Christmas season (which is pretty likely, given the quantity of games here), then you have the games to use or reuse in future years.
May your Christmas be a bit merrier!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.