Create a post containing the following information:
- Link back to the blog that nominated you
- Nominate 5 – 11 new blogs who have 200 or fewer followers (This is harder than it sounds and can sometimes be difficult to determine, but give it your best shot)
- Answer the questions posted for you by your nominator
- Share 11 random facts about yourself
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer
- Contact your nominees and let them know that you have nominated them.
- Checkerberry Lane
- Bibs and Yoga Pants
- I Conquer
- Motherhood Unabridged
- The Flash Cook
- Remarkably Mommy
- Fawn Over Baby
- Discovering Breadcrumbs
Congratulations! You are under no obligation to accept, but I hope you do.
Questions for Me to Answer:
- Why do you blog? — I blog as a creative outlet, and it might be nice to eventually make a little extra money doing something that I enjoy
- In what Country do you live? — The good old U.S. of A
- What is your favorite book of all time? — The Grounding of Group Six, but please don’t take this as a recommendation. It’s a cheesy novel about a group of teenagers trying to be offed and their fight to survive. I was enthralled with it as a teenager, but I haven’t read it in years
- Do you have a pet? — Yes, two cats (Dixie and Denny) and one nine-year-old goldfish named Spike
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be, and with whom would you go? — I would love to go to Ireland with anyone and everyone that wants to come along
- If you could pick a different point in history to live when would it be? — The Medieval period has always interested me with all the knights, jousting and castles. Although I probably would have been a peasant and died of the plague, but this is my daydream so let’s just say I’m not
- Do you scream when you see a spider? — Yes. I usually scream, “Honey, come kill this spider.
- Do you dye your hair? — Yes, but only with a non-permanent color. Here’s a secret: my husband does it for me
- Are you a city mouse or a country mouse? — I’m definitely a country mouse, but this country mouse likes to visit the big city quite frequently
- What is your favorite board game? — I like all kinds of board games, but one of my favorites is Scrabble
- What is your favorite season? — I love fall!
Random Facts About Me:
- I am training for my first 5k
- I enjoy waterfowl hunting with my husband
- I want to write a childrens book some day (sooner rather than later)
- I have a master’s degree in education that I don’t use
- I love being a graphic designer, even though I have taken a hiatus while being a stay-at-home mom
- Gone With the Wind is my favorite movie of all time
- I think chickens are the perfect pets
- Apparently buying and selling houses is a hobby of mine. My husband and I have lived in four homes in the ten years we have been married
- I’m an Arkansas Razorback. Go Hogs
- I’ve been to France three times
- I love to travel, but the best thing about going is coming home.
Questions for My Nominees to Answer:
- Where is your favorite place to curl up with a book
- If you could go to lunch with three famous people, who would they be
- What is your favorite restaurant
- What is your favorite vacation destination
- What is one thing you would change about your home
- Do you ever wish you had more children
- Do you secretly enjoy house cleaning
- What is the best zoo you have ever visited
- What is the first thing you would do if you won the lottery
- What is the strangest pet you have ever owned
- What is the best thing about your spouse/significant other?
Whew, I think that’s it. I hope you’ve learned a few new things about me and if you aren’t already following Small Talk Mama, you might want to check it out. I also hope you will visit all the blogs I’ve mentioned here and give them a read.