Welcome to another Mail It Monday sketch challenge! Today’s inspiration is simple but cute, and it can be interpreted in so many different ways. For instance, one of our designers turned the sketch upside down for her greeting card. I can’t wait to see what you come up with this week, but be sure to follow the guidelines and post them here by Saturday at 11:00 p.m. central time.
Our inspiration card is from Shari at The Cutesy Carrot.
Click on image to enlarge.
Before you get started, you might want to quickly review the goals and rules for your wonderful card creations by reading the MIM introduction. I’ve also included the essentials right here.
Mail It Monday Challenge Rules
- Create cards that are U.S. Postal Service friendly (see tips).
- Cards must be newly created and not previously posted online, but feel free to enter them in other hosted challenges.
- Cards must be posted each week by Saturday at 11:00 pm central time.
- The design team will pick a favorite each week, and the winner will be posted on Mondays.
- Prizes may be given away some weeks, but that will depend on sponsors and supply. If a prize is up for grabs it will be announced with the specific challenge, and a recipient will be chosen at random from all of that week’s participants.